< img src=" https://www.ancientamulet.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Khiaw-Payak-Maha-Amnaj-Luang-Por-Parn-Tiger-Tooth-Amulet-640x427.jpg%20640w,%20https://www.ancientamulet.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Khiaw-Payak-Maha-Amnaj-Luang-Por-Parn-Tiger-Tooth-Amulet-768x513.jpg%20768w,%20https://www.ancientamulet.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Khiaw-Payak-Maha-Amnaj-Luang-Por-Parn-Tiger-Tooth-Amulet-800x534.jpg%20800w,%20https://www.ancientamulet.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Khiaw-Payak-Maha-Amnaj-Luang-Por-Parn-Tiger-Tooth-Amulet.jpg%201500w" > The concept of’Leading Ten’is extremely feasible depending on the faith of each particular fan, but the list is put together from bulk of public appeal on a National and International Level, and has for this factor some degree of accuracy, when appeal is consisted of as the criteria of measurement. ‘Leading Ten’ must therefore suggest ‘Leading ten most popular amulets’
According to Popular Agreement and the Highly Valued viewpoint of the Samakom Pra, and various appreciation societies and publishers, the leading 10 Tiger Amulets of perpetuity in Thailand would most likely be;
- Suea Luang Por Parn Wat Bang Hia (Wat Bang Bor), and those of his predecessor Luang Por Ruean (Wat Bang Hia)
- Suea Luang Por Nok (Wat Sangkasi)– Direct really first apprentice to Luang Por Parn of Wat bang Hia (Now ‘Wat bang Bor’)
- Suea Luang Por State (Wat Bang Bor)– Looksit Apprentice to Luang Por Nok and Luang Por Parn at Wat Bang Bor
- Suea Luang Por Wongs (Wat Bariwas)– well known for his Loi Ongk Statuettes in 6 editions of seated tigers with unmatched design, of which all 6 editions delight in significant popularity
- Takrut Hnaa Phaag Suea Wat Sapan Sung (from all 4 generations of masters; Luang Phu Iam, Luang Phu Glin, Luang Por Tong Sukh, and Luang Phu Waas)
- Suea Luang Phu Sukh (Wat Pak Klong Makham Tao)– well known for Hnaa Phaag Suea tiger forehead and Hnang Suea tiger skin amulets
- Suea Luang Por Phern Tidtakuno Wat Bang Pra– Master of the ‘Trip the Tiger’ Wicha, Wicha Suea Maha Amnaj and Suea Koo, the Tiger and Luang Por Phern Tidtakuno are synonimous with each other.
- Suea Luang Por Tong Sukh Wat Tanode Luang– Famous for Takrut Hang Hnaa Phaag Suea
- Luang Por Te Kong Load (Wat Sam Ngam)– popular for Takrut Hnaa Phaag and Hnang Suea
- Luang Por Jong (Wat Na Tang Nork)– well known for his Hnang Suea and Hnaa Phaag Suea Tiger Takrut amulets, for their enormous Kong Grapan Chadtri Klaew Klaad powers.
Suea Payak Maha Amnaj Luang Por Parn Khiaw Suea Tiger Tooth Carved Amulet Luang Por Nok Wat Sangkasi Sitting Tiger Amulet Luang Por Phern Wat Bang Pra Suea Aa Bpaag Luang Por Parn Wat Bang Hia Suea Loi Ongk Statuette Amulet Luang Por Wongs Wat Bariwas Suea Luang Por Parn Gold Housing Suea Luang Por Parn Carved Tiger Tooth Amulet Suea Luang Por Phern Wat Bang Pra Tiger Amulet Suea Luang Por Wongs 6th Edition Wat Bariwas Takrut Suea Pluk Khor Mer Luang Por Phern Takrut Hnaa Bpaag Suea Luang Phu Bun Wat Klang Bang Gaew Takrut Hnaa Bpaag Suea Luang Phu Sukh Wat Pak Klong Makham Tao Other competitors for the early modern-day and present late modern-day Age to go into the annals of History and are certainties to wind up being ever more valued for their Tiger amulets are; Takrut Hnang Suea Luang Por Mum Wat Prasat Yer Takrut Hnang Suea Luang Phu Ka Long Wat Ban Hlaem Suea Luang Por Chan Wat Bang Bor, popular for extension of tiger amulets of the Temple Inheritance Wicha of Luang Por Parn. Suea Luang Por Foo Wat Bang Samak– an Excellent Master of the Modern age with family tree coaches from both the Luang Phu Tim Wat Laharn Rai Family Tree and the Luang Por Parn Wat bang Hia Lineages, with powerful Wicha Suea Luang Phu Yaem Wat Takian Suea Akom Luang Por Pian Wat Grern Gathin Below is an intriguing Podcast with private views from Ajarn Spencer Littlewood about the use and abuse, understanding and misunderstanding of the Wicha Suea Tiger Magic Invocation The Wicha Suea is a Powerful Wicha which has actually been utilized given that human memory can trace back, considered that we lived in caves and worshiped the animals of the forests, for their intrinsic powers. [ecwid widgets=” productbrowser “categories_per_row=”3 ″ grid=”10,3 ″ list=”20 ″ table=”20 ″ default_category_id =” 19116502 ″ default_product_id=”0 ″ category_view=”grid”search_view=” list” minicart_layout=” MiniAttachToProductBrowser”]